Tuesday, May 7, 2019

painting and other such projects

Life seems to pass me by and I don't get around to blogging. Or the computer dies on me. LOL I'm still a year behind on this farm life we get to live. So much to try to catch up on. I'll do my best. I seem to say that often. But when you farm, home school, and are a full time wife and mom, well you know what happens. So here is my attempt to blog again, and again! 


It was  a nice sunny day so DaLaney and I decided it was a good day to paint the boards for the milk room walls. Not much else to say here.


 ^^^ These pictures of the painted walls being measured and put up in the milk room. As you can see part of out pipeline has gone in too! The glass bulb, or the holding tank is to the right. Our bulk tank is the big silver thing behind Matthew!



^^^ These two pictures were exciting. This barn is our old barn! We milked the cows by hand in there! We picked it up and moved it to our new home! It's not being used for anything right now. We'll figure out what to do with it when we have time to think about it!!




^^^ These pictures are of some of the cleanup that needed to be done in order for the milk room to be redone. Probably a little out of order, but none the less. Here they are. As you can see there is a huge hole in the wall, so we could get the bulk tank in the milk room.

I guess that's all I'll bombard you with today. I have to go milk the cows shortly...Lets hope I can get a little more going on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment