Saturday, April 2, 2016

whats cookin in my kitchen

MmHmm. I'm usually always cooking/baking. Making a mess of my kitchen while I do it. Those who know me know I make a mess and an not quiet in the kitchen. Usually dropping things on the floor banging and clanging things around, singing, probably off key, to the music I have on. But I am usually quite happy cooking. I really enjoy it.
My husband came home the other day with some apples. We greeted each other with our usual kiss hello, after being apart all day. I noticed the apples and asked what he wanted. He grinned and said apple pie, and apple fritters. So of course I made an apple pie that night for him, lol.
Then the other day I looked up apple fritters on Pinterest. There are a ton of them. Pick any one you like and there you have it. I choose Pioneer Woman's.


I made a double batch because I knew one wouldn't be enough. We enjoyed them that night and had some left over to add to breakfast the next morning. I had several while I was cooking them. They are sooooo good! Hot and crunchy! Easy to make too.

Have a great day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment