Friday, March 18, 2016

whats cookin in my kitchen

So if your a lemon lover like me hold on to your hats!!! I have a tempting your taste buds recipe ya'll need to look up. I of course found it on Pinterest! So go to Pinterest and find one today and make it post haste! It is really good too. What is it?!?!?
Lemon Cheesecake Mousse!
Now don't get scared about the word cheesecake. Some folks tend to balk at the idea of attempting them. But they are really not hard to make. Really. Maybe I'll share one someday. But there is no baking involved, just cooking a little, in this little dessert. Or if you hate to cook you can find it all at the store. Just gotta mix to up together. I prefer homemade.
Here is the pics...

 Homemade lemon curd. I prefer homemade stuff. But you can buy it at the store too. Again, this is easy to make. Just be sure to not stop whisking it while it's cooking, or you'll cook the egg yolks the wrong way :)

Then TA DA. There is it.
 It has whipped cream, cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar in it. Mix in the lemon curd after you whip the cream and vawalla! It's nice. Cheesecakey and lemony.
Enjoy.
Have a great day ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment