Friday, November 27, 2015

best buddies

I turned the two girls loose in the barn the other day so they could be free. I was going to be gone and it was a chilly day. I figured the two could snuggle together and keep each other warm. Well I took a peek out to see them before I left and ran to the house and grabbed the camera. This is what I found when I went to check on them.
Goldie is the one facing me. Callie has her back to me.


Isn't that the sweetest?! Babies all snuggled up together?!
 Don't be alarmed by the red spots on Callie's back. When we went to pick her up we had to put her in a crate of sorts to keep her safe and secure in the back of the truck. Well, when my husband built the box it was a little short and she rubbed her back on it when she moved around. She was taller then we had anticipated her being. The spots are all but healed up now.
Have a great day ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment