Monday, March 10, 2014

almost spring!!!!

Well it's almost spring, and I am looking forward to it. This has been a cold and long winter here in the north. And it's not over yet. The weatherman is calling for MORE snow! Gheez! Can't catch a break. But I guess it's almost over. I hope. Warmer temps and longer days I am looking forward to.

I have ordered a new camera. Mine died on Christmas morning no less. But thankfully my wonderful mother in law saved the day by letting me use hers. So now it's coming, and just in time too. Little ole Dandelion is gonna have her first baby soon. We are very excited about this. She is our first heifer on the farm and now she is going to have her first... bull/heifer!!! I'm hoping for a heifer, but mostly a safe delivery. So now I hope to get a picture or two before she has this little bundle so you can see how big she is. And then once the little one arrives... eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm so excited!!!
Gotta run! Life is waiting for me to get back to it!
Have a great day ya'll!!!

1 comment: