Monday, April 29, 2013

boots on

Got some new cowgirl boots the other day. Finally. They are a little lighter then I really like, but when I slipped it on my foot I knew they were coming home with me. I plan o putting some Minx oil on them to darken them up a bit. Other then the needing to break them in I love them!  My other boots were all worn out and falling apart, so I was in desperate need of some new ones. Here they are!


They are Abilene boots. Love 'em! And made in the USA! Even better!
Have a great Monday all!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Those are nice! I have one pair that I love to pieces - the only problem is that I don't want to wear them out, so I hardly wear them! There is nothing in the world like a good pair of boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! And they look comfie too! Great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love boots! Congrats, I hope they serve you well for a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete