Monday, December 31, 2012

monday confessions

This is my last post...

for 2012 that is ahhahahaha! Sorry bad joke I know.

 And your thinking I'm gonna  reminisce about the past year. Nope not that either. I don't think I need to relive this past year. It was a bit of everything the good, the bad and the ugly. It's the life I've been blessed with and I'm thankful for that, and all the lessons I've learned...

So the big day is tomorrow. The new year!!! I'm so looking forward to it, for so many reasons.  I've got plans and goals, none of which I would consider a resolution. I don't make them. Nope.
I think I'll bring in the new year like I did last year...sleeping and drooling on my pillow...hahah hows that?! What about you any big plans?!
We got more snow this weekend. About another 6 or so inches. It came down nice and slow with no wind, oh it was beautiful. Then Sunday it was cold, and windy. Awful. And that makes chores and the clean up of it that much more fun, or not.
The kiddos have an after Christmas cold. No fun to have 4 kiddos that don't feel good in 4 different ways. Here's hoping the new year doesn't start off like that...
But on the flip side I got the house clean and caught up on! Except the laundry...that's never done, but that's ok, keeps me busy!
I'm hopeful about the new year and the plans we have for our farm. It's exciting to think about the possibilities! And the actual event of things working out it's looking good. We'll see how it all plays out over the course of 2013. I hope you'll continue to follow along with us!
I'll keep you up to date the best I can on our farming and life journey that I feel like sharing!
Blessings and stay safe this holiday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the sleeping in come midnight (or about 2 hours before). I'll ring in the new year on New Year's morning. Happy New Year to you & yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds very similar over here. Last day to sleep in for us tomorrow, then it's back to routine again. I am looking forward to what this next year brings, so many things we would like to see happen around here and very happy to leave 2012 in the past. Here is to a another year and new experiences, be they good, bad or ugly.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were sleeping at midnight too! LOL!!
    My only big "resolution" this year is for us to eat more fruits and vegetables.
    Happy New Year to you and your family!! :)

    ReplyDelete