Wednesday, December 26, 2012

monday confessions...

on Wednesday...
Well I'm hoping all of you had a fantastic Christmas! We did. It's always busy, but good.
Today is spent kinda in a Christmas fog. Cleaning things up, putting things away, throwing things away. Moving things around to make room for new stuff...
I did finish the two ponchos I was making for two of my girlie's. It was at 11pm on Christmas Eve, but they were done.
I didn't eat too much junk food.
I did enjoy a glass of wine last night!
I did get the horse stall cleaned and the cow barn cleaned out...before the snow storm comes tonight into tomorrow. Calling for 8-17 inches, so I've been told by the very correct weathermen...ahem
My husband was working on some other things outside with the tractor getting ready for it while I cleaned the barns.
The kiddos are very excited for the snow storm, I just hope we get enough to make it exciting for them to play in, even if it's a pain to clean up! They are looking forward to having some snow to come and stay for more then a day!
We have plenty of fire wood nearby ready to keep us warm. Love my wood stove!
Our tree is still up, but not for long after today!
The kiddos have been very happy playing with their new toys all day.
Supper is warming up on the wood stove. Soup. Yummy!
I'm always amazed at the creativity of my children and their thoughtfulness. Makes me so proud!
Have a great day all!


6 comments:

  1. You have been busy, I have a little to clean up at the horse stall but have been keeping it cleaned out and on the garden so not too bad. We have been getting rain here, the snow is over the mountains and in west va. Have fun by the wood stove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly got a lot done! I am afraid I slacked off completely and now will be caught short. We are bracing for the storm and I am looking forward to the snow almost as much as your children! But for entirely different reasons, of course - I won't have to drive to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been so productive, my Dear! Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and wishing you a wonderful 2013! Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog ~ I appreciate them so!! (They inspire me more than you can imagine!)
    Hugs,
    Anne (& the Kitties)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get your snow!!! Sounds like your prepared!!! I made soup tonight too it's going to be 16 degrees tonight and this mornings windchill was 4! I am counting the days until spring ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8-17 inches?! WOW! We flip out if we get 2 inches that stick. Haha! It sounds so warm and cozy over at your house. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you guys had a nice Christmas, we did too!
    Sounds like you are ready for the snow. I hope the kids get lots and lots to play in! :)

    ReplyDelete