Friday, January 22, 2016

whats cookin in my kitchen

So if you've ever read my blog you know I usually love to cook and bake. And that I love Pinterest. And well lets admit it The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond. Love her!! And her cook books! Ohhhh Ahhhh.  Plus I just love to try new recipes. I get bored with the same old some old. Yawn.
I'm not creative enough to create my own recipes, and I don't have time for that either.  That said I recently made Pioneer Woman's Pork Chops with Pineapple Fried Rice! Soooo good! I never would have thought to put pineapple in my fried rice.
If you want the recipe go check it out on her blog, or buy her cookbook! I love how her recipe's are for a crowd. I have a family that loves to eat. A LOT.
Here's a couple pics to tempt you :)

Rice on the left frying the rice part. The pineapple that is pan fried in the back. and on the right are the pork chops cooking in a yummy sauce.

 Pineapple Fried Rice. It's so good. If you like pineapple. And that just so happens to be my favorite fruit. Fresh pineapple, not the canned stuff.


Here it is on the plate. I'm working on my food picture taking skills, or lack there of... it looked better in real life! LOL!
I served it with a fresh green salad. So good!
Have a great day ya'll!



1 comment: