Tuesday, May 29, 2018

barn kitties

Whats a farm without a hundred cats running around?!
This is one litter that we got. A fellow farmer texted my husband and said he had some kittens that needed a new home. My husband said we'd take 2. We already had one barn cat and 2 black cats came with the farm.
The morning that we got them I picked them up. I had my youngest with me. Well you know what?! Kittens are super cute. I mean look at their little faces. I took them all! I got home and my husband was surprised that I had all 4. I said they were just looking at me all cute, I couldn't just take 2!  He called me a softie.  hehe  He called the other farmer and said we'd bring 2 back. Oh no! Was the answer. I have more coming tomorrow! LOL
So we kept the kittens. They are the most friendly barn kittens around. They love to be lugged around and loved on. They come when you call them and they get milk every milking. Maybe a little spoiled!
Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Impossible to pick just 2! Yes, every barn needs a bunch of kitties crawling around. They will keep the mice at bay, and your cows company.

    ReplyDelete